Version 2023.05, June 2023
This update focuses on performance improvement for multiple time-step models, such as Floating Wind, by reducing the required processing time and memory. Users can now configure loads, boundary conditions and parameters for RB-FEA components using the new Component Editor.
New Features & Enhancements
Akselos Modeler Version 2023.05 introduces these user-focused features:
Component Editor: Several features to configure RB-FEA Component within Akselos Modeler are added, including load operator creation, parameter creation, etc.
Solver: Enabling multiple Training Configurations for the same physics: Users can create different training data sets during the pre-processing step and use them in solving.
Solver: Expanding the “Single Response” feature to other asset types to improve processing performance.
Solver: Hybrid simulations with multiple steps can now be saved and restarted. This is an essential feature for computationally intensive time-dependent and/or nonlinear problems since it enables long-running simulations to be saved and restarted later.
Akselos Modeler: The beam system can be imported using a skeleton from a STEP file and metadata of material/cross-section from CSV files.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
Akselos Modeler Version 2023.05 contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Solver: RB-FEA Solver Performance Improvement for multiple time step models, especially for Floating Wind asset’s use cases. Both processing time and memory usage are reduced.
- Backend: Resolve the importing collection issue from all cloud servers.
- Akselos Modeler: Graphical improvements on component-related actions on Graphic Window such as drag and drop, moving, rotating, etc.
- Akselos Modeler: 3D Joint Creation plugin can handle more use cases.
Known Issues & Limitations
Visit our website to learn about all known software issues and limitations.KNOWN ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
How to Upgrade (for Innovate Users)
Easily upgrade your Akselos Modeler by following these steps:
- Download the latest version of Akselos Modeler from the Download Modeler link on dashboard.akselos.com, which takes you here.
- Installation instructions for Akselos Modeler are on the same page; see here.
Request a Demo
Would you like to see our upgrade in action? Book a demonstration from our support team.BOOK A DEMO
Share your Feedback
We value your input. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about the Akselos Modeler Version 2023.05, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.CONTACT US NOW