Akselos SIMLAB Series #2: A Systems Approach to Structural Digital Twins: Harnessing Data, Sensors, and Robotics
- Digital twins can help improve the 30% accuracy rate of today’s asset monitoring systems by up to 90%!
- Akselos builds its physics-based, structural digital twins using its reduced basis – finite element analysis (RB-FEA) technology.
- Digital twins bridge data from sensors and actionable information.
- Digital twins aid in data-driven life extension decisions, predictive maintenance, risk-based inspection, and improving designs.
- Akselos provides a digital loop from design to commissioning to decommissioning.
MORE ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Model-based systems engineering is no new concept, but harnessing the best practices around integrating high-performance engineering simulation that unlocks 3X times more insights into your most critical assets might be.
This session aims to show how Akselos’ patented reduced-basis technology offers a means to bring system-level design and feedback of structural and physics-based behaviours 1000x faster than traditional techniques. It can unlock 3X times the accuracy of your critical assets monitoring systems. It will provide an overview of how Akselos uses a system-level approach to incorporate data streams from inspection, sensors and robotics into a high-fidelity, structural digital twin model to perform near real-time engineering simulation on significant complex assets.