Title: VP Sales Asia
Reports to: CEO, Lausanne, Switzerland
Location: Singapore (preferred), Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Perth, HCMC (possible)
Akselos is a rapidly-growing digital technology company with headquarters in Europe and operations in South East Asia and the USA. The company has created the world’s most advanced engineering modelling, and fastest simulation technology, to protect the world’s critical infrastructure today and tomorrow. Currently focused on the Energy market, the technology has the power to revolutionize how we build and manage our critical infrastructure, and pushes the boundaries of what modern engineering and data analytics can achieve. Developed by some of the world’s best minds, the MIT-licensed technology builds something far beyond the capability of a conventional digital twin – a Digital Guardian that allows operators to not only monitor an asset’s condition in real time, but helps them to see the future. Join our team of world class business and technology experts who are revolutionizing the way people use simulation.
We are looking for a highly successful and growth-oriented SVP of Sales Asia to drive sales and long term relationships for our
exciting SaaS products and related services. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of market penetration selling
SaaS and software products into Energy Industry. The candidate will also have strength in customer service, maintaining
Akselos’s unrivaled reputation for customer excellence throughout the process. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them
into long-term relationships, valued both by our customers, our team, and our stakeholders.
The SVP of Sales Asia will be responsible for recruiting a highly committed team, building strategic relationships and successfully closing business for Akselos SaaS products and consulting services with major accounts primarily in the offshore Oil and Gas market, and secondarily in the broader energy industry. The geographic emphasis will be on Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia, where Akselos currently has customers with expansion possibilities. The successful candidate must be highly selfmotivated, goal oriented and capable of identifying and developing consultative, collaborative working relationships with key decision makers and deal influencers. The SVP of Sales Asia is expected to work closely with our Production Team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, receiving strong technical support from the Production Team in the sales process and delivery of projects, as well as training and post sales services.
- Build and lead a sales team that’s responsible for:
- Achieving annual sales targets
- Formulating and implementing sales tactics, processes and reporting/analytics to improve and measure
performance (CRM: Salesforce)
- Acquiring, training and supervising sales employees
- Manage Akselos’ sales process in south-east Asia.
- Contribute to revenues by managing a few key customer accounts
- Maintain executive level external relationships in order to develop new and existing customer accounts
- Manage the Asia sales budget to achieve organizational objectives
- Regularly report to the CEO on sales forecast and activities
With particular attention to:
- Direct sales campaigns for Akselos products and services within the territory – create business plans to facilitate
attainment of goals and quotas.
- Keep Akselos’s reputation at the forefront – we are a growth company selling a unique innovation into a relatively
mature market. Our perceived value is directly tied to our reputation and success.
- Manage entire sales cycle from finding raw leads to closing deals. Balance deal closing with pipeline building –
proactively creating demand for Akselos products and services.
- Based on an understanding of account influences, needs, and dynamics: work closely with marketing, sales and field
- Remain in frequent contact with customers to understand their evolving needs.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and sales forecast report
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of direct software or SaaS sales experience with at least 5 years of major account experience.
- Proven track record of success: opening new accounts, successfully closing deals and maintaining long-term strategic
- Enthusiastic and passionate about success
- Understand growth-company dynamics and the importance of working both independently and in a focused
collaborative manner as needed
- Capable of relating solution value and technical solutions to a broad audience of customers and prospects
- BS/BA in technical discipline, MBA desirable
- Excellence with business enablement MS Office, Google Apps, Web meetings, CRM such as Salesforce
- Trained in value based selling, mastering the complex sale, strategic selling or similar customer-aware sales process
- Direct experience and relationships within the Energy Industry
Please forward a CV/resume with a covering letter to [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will