Akselos is seeking an experienced individual with a strong understanding and proven track record of working
internationally with channel partners specialized in selling industrial software to energy industry corporations.
The Vice President of Partnerships reports directly to the CEO and will define the global channel strategy for
Akselos, identifying the key value-add distributors/resellers already working with our target clients in the energy
industry, and define the commercial terms and partner programs to incentivize them to accelerate pipeline
Once setting up the program, this person will execute the channel strategy, bringing on board identified channel
partners, and overtime add team members globally to expand the program while working with regional Akselos
sales teams to grow rapidly the channel sales business. This person will be directly responsible for joint marketing
programs, channel demand generation, partner launch activities, partner event management, and partner
communications. The candidate must be entrepreneurial and ready to roll up their sleeves while working in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires an execution focused team-player, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical
detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will
craft channel sales and marketing plans globally that build momentum with partners and generate sales leads.
The ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures is also necessary.
- Define strategy, identify key channel partners, and set up a best-in class global channel program to
support sales in meeting Akselos’ annual revenue goals
- Accountability and responsibility for the ongoing successful planning and execution of the global channel
strategy and drive partner sales
- Responsibility for joint marketing programs, channel demand generation, partner launch activities,
partner event management, and partner communications to drive demand and accelerate pipeline
- Own and manage the Marketing Development Funds program, including request review, approval of funds
and track program effectiveness against key performance indicators
- Track program and event results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics
- Over time, build the global channel management team to maintain and accelerate revenue growth
Minimum requirements and qualifications
- Business studies graduate or in a related field with an engineering degree is preferred.
- At least 6 years channel management experience for complex software solutions supporting
channel partners targeting oil and gas corporations
- Strong understanding of global energy industry trends
- Strategic mind set and ability to execute essential.
- Strong decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities and ability to see the big picture and
alignment to sales and marketing opportunities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver
programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all
programs on schedule
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, multi-lingual is a benefit
- Ability to travel up to 70%
This position will be based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Please forward a CV/resume with a covering letter to [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be