Sales Engineer – USA – Boston or Houston
Akselos’ Sales Engineering team is seeking dynamic individuals with outstanding technical and interpersonal
skills to perform as Sales Engineer based in the USA, preference would be to operate in either one of our US
offices in Houston or Boston.
A Sales Engineer owns technical relationships with customers and prospects, which may involve evangelizing
on a day to day basis in the Finite Element Analysis and structural engineering space to a wide array of
audiences, from C levels to developers. Sales Engineers also drive and own proof of concepts with prospects
for identified sales opportunities and helps customers and prospects familiarize with Akselos technology from
conceptual to hands- on levels.
This position will require travel based on customer needs, especially outside the US. The individual would
report directly to the Vice president of Sales and would work closely with the sales team to support
customers on a technical level, run customer presentations, customer trials, customer
integration/architecture and help in the development of new accounts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in computer science or structural engineering; MSc, Business
- 10+ years experience in technology/presales/technical strategy consulting roles in the integration space.
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate must have solid experience in the following disciplines:
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and solutions to various audiences, from C- suite to
developers, evangelizing modern concepts to help transform traditional solutions, especially in the
structural and digital twin domains
- Solid communication, presentation and white-boarding skills
- Experience in fast-moving, fast growing, and dynamic environments
- Stakeholder engagement, as well as experience supporting technical leadership teams
- Presales experience
- Knowledge of 3D engineering tools and meshes and solution architecture
- Knowledge of digital twins, structural lifecycle management, and continuous integration
- Domain knowledge (from a systems integration perspective) of FSI, telecommunications,
transportation, insurance or manufacturing
and/or C++/C, Python, SDKs and API integration
- Working experience with technologies such as Ansys, Sesam, Sacs, Ababcus platforms.
- Overall industry knowledge about FEA ,cloud, IoT, big data, digital, networking and other
topical technology domains.
Please forward a CV/resume with a covering letter to [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will