Akselos will next week host the second in a series of technical webinars for structural engineers and finite element users.
This session aims to show how Akselos’ patented reduced-basis technology offers a means to bring system-level design and feedback of structural and physics-based behaviours 1000x faster than traditional techniques. It will provide an overview of how Akselos uses a system-level approach to incorporate data streams from inspection, sensors and robotics into a high-fidelity, structural digital twin model to perform near real-time engineering simulation on large complex assets.
The monthly Simulation Labs consist of a short technology breakdown followed by a product demonstration and Q&A session.
This webinar, A Systems Approach to Structural Digital Twins: Harnessing Data, Sensors, and Robotics, will take place on Wednesday 03 June at 1100 GMT-5, and will allow attendees to learn about:
- Akselos RB-FEA technology accelerates traditional structural simulation techniques and integrates disparate systems
- System-driven and detailed models of unprecedented scale
- Structural Integrity and Fitness-For-Service Assessment using Akselos
- Structural Digital Twins enhance predictive capabilities
- Scalable Options for Automating Structural Digital Twins (e.g. Analysis, Reporting)
Each event in the Simulation Lab series will focus on a different industry, asset or problem. Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about upcoming events.